We finished our mugs for our Prayer Pals tonight and filled them with chocolate and tea for Tuesday!
We also had a really good conversation about Pastor Aaron’s sermon from Sunday. If you were not able to attend church on Sunday April 12, 2015, you can listen to the podcast Here. We were asked some really good questions pertaining to God’s Kingdom.
- Whose kingdom do you live in; your kingdom or God’s Kingdom?
- What does your kingdom worship?
- How do you spend your time?
- What are you daily priorities?
Pal Gal Spring Fling/Awards Night is THIS TUESDAY APRIL 21st!!! Please be on time 🙂
Dinner is at 6:10pm Awards Ceremony is for your whole family and starts at 7:20pm
* WE WANT TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS & IDEAS FOR SUMMER AND NEXT YEAR!!!
*I am so excited to spend more time with all of you this summer!!! If you are ever free/bored, text me seriously any time. I will most likely be fishing in my backyard, having a bonfire or have an extra seat for a new road trip.
- We want to meet throughout the summer. We received some really good ideas from you last Tuesday and are always open to more!
- Some Ideas Were: Cedar Point, Luna Pier, Drive-In Movies, Sky Zone, Zoo, Baseball Game, Movies, Beach, Shopping, Camping, BBQ, Park, Baking Class, Yoga Class, Mini Golf…
- We do not have any funding for the summer 🙁 A lot of these activities require paid admission, so we are asking that you please bring enough spending money to cover the cost of your admission, food and gas for the drivers.
- Any planned activity I will post on here with ticket prices and details (I LOVE planning!) A lot of the venues have group tickets for 10 or more people so we will try to plan trips in advance 🙂
- Dance Competition
- Self Control
- Family Life
- The Children In Mexico
- Traumatic Experiences
I Love You All and pray that you all have a safe, healthy, fun, smart weekend!!!
~ Carol Ann 734 558-525